Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quotes about Confidence

Trust in the Light.
Darkness is not a force - it is merely the absence of light.
Observe that when a light is brought to a dark place, the darkness disappears.
Sadness is similar - when joy is brought to suffering, the sadness disappears.
Open yourself to the Light! Hold back nothing, Trust in the Light.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
- Psalm 16:1

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust.
- Psalm 18:2

Quotes about Confidence

The secret of making dreams come true can be summarized in four C's.
They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy;
and the greatest of these is Confidence.
- Walt Disney

Honor bespeaks worth.
Confidence begets trust.
Service brings satisfaction.
Cooperation proves the quality of leadership.
- James Cash Penney

Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
- Norman Vincent Peale

Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage.
If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
- Dale Carnegie

Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.
- Vince Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment