Monday, February 6, 2012

I gather strength from life's storms

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- Benjamin Franklin
In spite of unseasonable wind, snow and unexpected weather of all sorts -
a gardener still plants. And tends what they have planted ... believing that Spring will come.
- Mary Anne Radmacher
I Walk Today's March With Courage.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Science may have found a cure for most evils;but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all --
the apathy of human beings.
- Helen Keller
The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be.
Because of all I may become, I will close my eyes and leap.
- Mary Anne Radmacher
I gather strength from life's storms.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Loving is the most unmitigated and courageous act I perform in a day.
- Mary Anne Radmacher
True love has no limits.
- Anonymous
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- Khalil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment