Monday, February 6, 2012

CALM IN CHAOS

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends.
Letting go is one way of saying I love you.
- Anonymous
Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I really need it.
- Swedish Proverb
The magic words for a great relationship are, "I love you just the way you are."
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
- Robert Browning
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
- Reinhold Niebuhr
Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough. Not only have I found that when I talk to the little flower or to the little peanut they will give up their secrets, but I have found that when I silently commune with people they give up their secrets also - if you love them enough.
- George Washington Carver
Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
- Les Brown
CALM IN CHAOS

cheap hermes birkin bags
In the midst of the flurry - clarity.
In the midst of the storm - calm.hermes kelly bags
In the midst of divided interests - certainty.
In the many roads - a certain choice.
- Mary Anne Radmacher

No comments:

Post a Comment