Thursday, February 9, 2012

Praying without ceasing is not ritualized, nor are there even words.

'Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley

The manifest universe is the body of God ...
all people are incarnations of the One Spirit.
- Ernest Holmes

I thank you God for this most amazing day,
for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and for the blue dream of sky
and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.
- e. e. cummings

Praying without ceasing is not ritualized, nor are there even words.
It is a constant state of awareness of oneness with God.
- Peace Pilgrim

I Am One With Spirit and All Creation -
I give thanks for the unity of all creation and for everything that has brought me to this moment.
I release my entire being to the gentle nurture of Spirit.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

A person experiences life as something separated from the rest -
a kind of optical delusion of consciousness.
Our task must be to free ourselves from this self-imposed prison,
and through compassion, to find the reality of Oneness.
- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment