Sunday, February 5, 2012

It is a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his.

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
- Arnold H. Glasow
A true friend is a rock upon whom you can depend.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.
- Henry David Thoreau
A true friend is a source of strength and hope.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
It is a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his.
- Benjamin Franklin
A friend is someone who won't stop until he finds you and brings you home.
- Fraser Sr. in the movie Due South
I do not want a friend who smiles when I smile,
who weeps when I weep;
for my shadow in the pool can do better than that.
- Confucius
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
- Helen Keller
The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
- Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment