Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I do not need anyone's permission to be my true self.

Forgiveness is the cleansing fire that burns away old regrets and resentments.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
hermes outlet
I have no need to conform to the stereotypes others have defined for me.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
replica hermes bags
Today is my day to laugh at life.
Laugh loud - laugh often.
Laugh at what's funny - laugh at what's sad.
Laugh at me - laugh at you - laugh at life.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
I do not need anyone's permission to be my true self.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
- Elie Wiesel
Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all -- the apathy of human beings.
- Helen Keller
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Mother Teresa
By not caring too much about what people think, I'm able to think for myself and propagate ideas which are very often unpopular. And I succeed.
- Albert Ellis
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
- Winston Churchill
People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.
- George Carlin
Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
- Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment