Monday, February 6, 2012

I Act with Bold Courage

One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don't invest any energy in them, because I know who I am.
- Michelle Obama
Value your own opinion more, and others' opinions less.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Never allow a person to tell you No who doesn't have the power to say Yes.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Never stop dreaming your inspired future.
Believing in your dreams is only the first step,
but unless you have a dream that you believe in,
you are leaving your future to random chance.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Life isn't about finding yourself.
Life is about creating yourself.
- George Bernard Shaw
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- The Buddha
I Act with Bold Courage -
Taking inspiration from the powerful vision of my future,
I boldly set sail with courage and intent.
I hold my course with focused attention and relentless commitment,
as I weather the storms of life.

- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
- Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment